The global whole exome sequencing market size is expected to be significantly robust in 2028 and register a steady revenue CAGR during the forecast period, according to the latest report by Emergen Research. Increasing incidence of genetic disorders, rising awareness regarding whole exome sequencing, and rapid development of advanced diagnostic methods for treatment of genetic disorders are key factors expected to drive market revenue growth. In addition, whole exome sequencing is cost-effective as compared to whole genome sequencing methods and has a higher efficiency of detecting genetic variations or mutations that alter protein sequences and this has boosted its adoption in academic and scientific research.
Whole exome sequencing (WES) has been widely used in clinical diagnostics to determine underlying genetic cause of inherited diseases and is increasingly being utilized in gene discovery in patients with autism, brain malformations, congenital heart disease, and epilepsy, among others.
Read full Reports of Whole Exome Sequencing Market @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/whole-exome-sequencing-market
Majority of market players are focusing on developing AI-enabled biosimulation platform by integrating artificial intelligence/machine learning (AI/ML) approaches with mechanistic model to provide achieve accurate preclinical and clinical outcome which is expected to boost growth of the market.
Some major players in the market include Illumina, Inc., Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., Agilent Technologies, Hoffman-La Roche AG, Eurofins Scientific Group, GENEWIZ, Inc., Knome, Inc., Macrogen, Inc., Ambry Genetics Corp., and Beijing Genomics Institute.
Elucidating the competitive landscape of the Global Photolithography Equipment Market:
- The global Whole Exome Sequencing Market report offers viable insights into the competitive spectrum of the Whole Exome Sequencing Market business sphere.
- The report systematically profiles the company information of each market player.
- It identifies the estimated industry share, production facilities, development prospects, and geographies served by each market player.
- The study showcases the extensive product portfolios of the prominent market contenders.
Objectives of the Global Whole Exome Sequencing Market Study:
- An in-depth study of the evolving market sectors and the growth & penetration status of the global Whole Exome Sequencing Market .
- COVID-19 Impact Analysis to highlight the major opportunities and challenges
- Strategic recommendations to help readers formulate lucrative business strategies
- Identification of the emerging players and their tactical approaches to expand market presence
- An extensive study of the product portfolios of the major market players and their regional presence
- A closer look at the strategic initiatives undertaken by the leading companies across this industry, including mergers & acquisitions, collaborations, partnerships, and joint ventures
The purpose of the global Whole Exome Sequencing Market research report is to provide substantial information about key segments and the competitive landscape of the Whole Exome Sequencing Market report. It also offers valuable data to assist the investors in formulating strategic business investment plans and capitalize on the emerging growth prospects in the Photolithography Equipment Market.
Segmentation by :
For the purpose of this report, Emergen Research has segmented the global whole exome sequencing market on the basis of product, application, technology, end-use, and region:
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
DNA Fragmentation End Repair, A-Tailing and Size Selection
Library Preparation Kits
Target Enrichment Kits
Data Analysis Services
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
Drug Discovery and Development
Agriculture and Animal Research
Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
Sequecing by Synthesis
Ion Semiconductor Sequencing
End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
Academic Institutions & Research Centers
Hospitals & Clinics
Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
Rest of Europe
Rest of APAC
Rest of LATAM
Middle East & Africa
Rest of MEA
Radical Highlights from the Report:
- A comprehensive overview of the global Whole Exome Sequencing Market with detailed information about the factors influencing the growth of the market
- Profiling key players of the industry along with a thorough analysis of their market share and reach, global position, product portfolio, strategic expansion plans, and financial standings
- Forecast of the market in the key geographies where the market has already established its presence
- Analysis of the competitive landscape covering mergers and acquisitions, collaborations, product launches, partnerships, and others
- A comprehensive 8-year analysis to offer accurate forecasts about the market growth and expansion
Browse More Related Reports :
Electrotherapy Market @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/electrotherapy-market
Blood Pressure Monitoring Devices @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/blood-pressure-monitoring-devices-market
Contact Lenses @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/contact-lenses-market
Nanotechnology @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/nanotechnology-market
2D Chromatography Market @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/2d-chromatography-market
High-performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC) Market @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/high-performance-liquid-chromatography-market
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.
Thank you for reading our report. Please connect with us to know more about the report and customization options. Our team will ensure the report is customized accurately to meet your requirements.