If you are moving to or from Mumbai and you are also planning to take all your books along then it would be advisable to hire packers and movers in Mumbai because books are heavy and it is very difficult to take them with you from one place to another even if it is a short distance.
Books are a sort of item that can be at times be really very difficult to part with when you are processing relocation. On the other hand it’s important to sort them and get rid of what you don’t need before you start packing them in order to take them to the new place, books can be at times be a little difficult to examine properly if you should keep them or just get rid of them. For some, books prove to be very nostalgic and remind you about your childhood moment, or for some other people with favorite book in college. These are some items that you often travel with us from the relocation to move before we actually take a decision if they should be placed in some or the other storage unit, passed along to a friend, donated, and in some of the cases in case they should be thrown away. Here is how you can set things to help you out with the process of relocation.
1. Examine your books properly
It is very important to check if the books you have are in a condition to be taken with you to the new house because if they are not in a good condition then there is no particular thing that you should do for that. if you need those books then you should definitely pack them properly. If you think that you don’t need them and they are unnecessarily going to take your money on packing and moving along with the storage space that you can use for keeping books that you still need with you.
• It is always a good idea to donate these books to someone who is less fortunate than you. If you know people in your known who are in need of these books then you can trust and give it to them otherwise the orphanages and NGOs are always keen to receive such items if they are in a good condition so it is better to donate them than to take them along with you.
• Sell them at some second hand books receiving stores or online. Now you have a lot of options for selling things. If you have a book that is really precious to you then you can definitely gift it to somebody who is in demand of receiving it with you.
• Gift them to friends or family members who are interested in the same genre like you and they have the same taste in reading as you. For this you just have to make sure that they are in a good condition and can be used with someone. You can also tell them that you are moving so they can take the books if they are interested because they are in a good condition.
2. Arrange for all the packing material
Before starting with the process of packing it is very important to arrange for all the packing supplies at your end because protective packing is only going to protect your belongings during the whole process of the move. Moreover, books are something that is very heavy, if you hold one book only then it is not that heavy but if you will hold five books in your hand then you will not be able to hold them because then they become heavy.
First of all books should be packed in suitcases or in some canvas bags so that the one who holds it should also be able to maintain the stamina properly. Here is the list of packing supplies that you need to arrange for:
• Packing paper
• Bubble wrap
• Furniture blanket
• Packing tape
• Packing peanuts
• Sturdy moving boxes
• Canvas bags, if possible
3. Double boxing method
If you are packing your books in cardboard boxes then you should always go for double box packing method in which you have to take a medium size box and another one slightly smaller then it so that you can keep your books safe and the boxes can become even sturdier.
This is also known as nesting dolls packing method because these wooden dolls are packed in this way only through which they are supposed to be assembled. It is one of the most important things to be done in life.
Seal your boxes properly once you have packed everything in a proper way. It is very important to pack things in a proper way for the purpose of moving.
Proper packing is only going to help you find your belongings in the same condition.
Have a happy and safe move with movers and packers in Mumbai.