The current trends of the Sustainable Aviation Fuel Market, combined with a wide array of growth opportunities, key drivers, restraints, challenges, and other critical aspects, have been vividly detailed in the Sustainable Aviation Fuel Market report. Furthermore, the report takes into account various market dynamics, which, in turn, generate a plethora of developmental prospects for the leading players involved in the of the Sustainable Aviation Fuel Market.
The global sustainable aviation fuel market size is expected to reach USD 6,188.2 Million at a revenue CAGR of 71.0% in 2028, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Steady global sustainable aviation fuel market revenue growth is supported by rising emphasis on curbing Greenhouse Gas (GHG) emissions, among others. Sustainable aviation fuel delivers a cleaner substitute to fossil fuel, attaining about 80% decrease in GHG emissions throughput the life cycle of the fuel as compared to fossil-based jet fuel, and thus enables the aviation sector to reduce its carbon footprint. Carbon dioxide generated by plants during biomass production is almost equivalent to that generated during sustainable aviation fuel combustion, thereby making it carbon neutral. Also, this type of fuel comprises fewer impurities/contaminants (like sulfur), allowing for a further decrease in sulfur dioxide and emissions of other particulate matter.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/807
Some Key Highlights from the Report :
- In July 2021, Rolls-Royce signed a definitive long-tern partnership agreement with Shell for advancing the use of sustainable aviation fuel in aircraft engines and support decarbonization efforts of aviation industry. As per the agreement, the two firms will increase cooperation, such as new SAFinity service by Rolls-Royce for the business aerospace industry, with Shell being the exclusive supplier of sustainable aviation fuel.
- Among the product type segments, hydrogen fuel segment revenue is expected to expand at a rapid rate over the forecast period. Aircraft powered by hydrogen fuel emits zero carbon dioxide, and based of deployed technology, can considerably reduce or eliminate air contaminants/pollutants, including nitrogen oxide, along with preventing formation of contrail. Such aircraft exhibit a 30% to 50% decrease in impacts due to formation of cirrus and contrail, as compared to traditional jet fuel.
- Among the production method segments, the Fischer-Tropsch Synthetic Paraffinic Kerosene (FT-SPK) segment contributed a significantly large revenue share to the global market in 2020. In Fischer-Tropsch Synthetic Paraffinic Kerosene process, biomass is transformed to synthetic gas and later into bio-based fuel for use in aircraft. Maximum blending ratio of fuel produced through this pathway is 50%. Also, FT-SPK/A, which is a variation of FT-SPK, deploys alkylation of light aromatics to produce a hydrocarbon blend, along with other aromatic compounds.
The competitive landscape of the report has been formulated by considering all the vital parameters such as company profiling, market share, recent developments and advancements, gross margins, product portfolio, revenue generation, financial standing, market position, and expansion plans. The report also discusses in detail the recent mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, product launches and brand promotions, agreements, corporate and government deals, and partnerships, among others. The report also sheds light on the recent technological developments and product advancements in the Sustainable Aviation Fuel Market.
Furthermore, the report provides details about the new players entering the market, entry-level barriers and offers strategic recommendations to overcome those barriers to gain a substantial industry presence.
Key Players operating in the Sustainable Aviation Fuel industry are:
Amyris Inc., Aemetis Inc., Neste, SkyNRG BV, LanzaTech Inc., Cummins Inc., Gevo Inc., Avfuel Corporation, Sasol Limited, and Velocys.
To get leading market solutions, visit the link below: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/sustainable-aviation-fuel-market
Emergen Research has segmented the global sustainable aviation fuel market on the basis of product type, production method, application, and region:
Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Hydrogen Fuel
Production Method Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Fischer-Tropsch Synthetic Paraffinic Kerosene (FT-SPK)
- Hydroprocessed Esters and Fatty Acids (HEFA-SPK)
- Hydroprocessed Fermented Sugars to Synthetic Isoparaffins (HFS-SIP)
- Alcohol-to-Jet Synthetic Paraffinic Kerosene (ATJ-SPK) [ethanol]
- Alcohol-to-Jet Synthetic Paraffinic Kerosene (ATJ-SPK) [isobutanol]
- Catalytic Hydrothermolysis Synthetic Jet Fuel (CHJ)
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Military Aviation
- Commercial Aviation
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicle
- General & Business Aviation
To know more about the report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/sustainable-aviation-fuel-market
Regional Analysis Covers:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
The all-inclusive report on the Global Sustainable Aviation Fuel Market added by Emergen Research demonstrates that the global Sustainable Aviation Fuel Market is presumed to grow at a steady CAGR throughout the forecast timeline. The report analyzed the key market drivers, restraints, growth opportunities, investment opportunities, threats, and limitations of the Sustainable Aviation Fuel Market. The report also offers accurate forecast estimation at a global and regional level to impart a better understanding of the scope of the market.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/807
Radical Features of the Sustainable Aviation Fuel Market Report:
- The report encompasses Sustainable Aviation Fuel Market overview along with market share, demand and supply ratio, production and consumption patterns, supply chain analysis, and other ley elements
- An in-depth analysis of the different approaches and procedures undertaken by the key players to conduct business efficiently
- Offers insights into production and manufacturing value, products and services offered in the market, and fruitful information about investment strategies
- Supply chain analysis along with technological advancements offered in the report
- The report covers extensive analysis of the trends, drivers, restraints, limitations, threats, and growth opportunities in the Sustainable Aviation Fuel industry
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/807
Thank you for reading our report. Customization of the report is available. To know more, please connect with us, and our team will ensure the report is customized as per your requirements.
Explore more Emergen Research Reports @ https://www.emergenresearch.com
blockchain distributed ledger market-https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/blockchain-distributed-ledger-market
network automation market-https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/network-automation-market
nutraceutical ingredients market-https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/nutraceutical-ingredients-market
flying car market-https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/flying-car-market
cloud database security market-https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/cloud-database-security-market
energy and utilities analytics market-https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/energy-and-utilities-analytics-market
camouflage coatings market-https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/camouflage-coatings-market
smart commercial drones market-https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/smart-commercial-drones-market
Remote Access Solutions Market-https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/remote-access-solutions-market
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights
Explore Our Custom Intelligence services | Growth Consulting Services
Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter | Blogs
Read Full Press Release @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/press-release/global-sustainable-aviation-fuel-market