Payroll issues are one of the most reported errors by regular QB users. One such error is the QuickBooks error 15103, which can arise while updating the QuickBooks payroll function. This error code can occur due to many possible reasons, like a damaged or corrupted program file or issues while opening the update program. If you are facing the QuickBooks error code 15103, you can utilize the solutions provided in this article to address it effectively.
You can reach out to us at +1-855-948-3646 to get assistance from our team of QB professionals in case you are unable to perform the steps or eliminate the error message on your own.
Possible Triggers for the QuickBooks Desktop Error 15103
The following common scenarios can lead to the QuickBooks error message 15103 on your screen –
- Your internet explorer is not correctly configured, and it is causing connectivity issues while running the payroll updates.
- Your QuickBooks Desktop application is not correctly installed, and the installation files might be accidentally deleted from the system or damaged.
- There are problems while verifying the digital signature for running the QB payroll updates.
- Your Windows OS is not updated to the latest release, and it is causing compatibility issues while updating payroll.
- Windows firewall is causing an obstruction and preventing QuickBooks from performing the payroll update process.
You may also read:- QuickBooks error 19062 00238
Steps to Easily Dismiss the QuickBooks Update Error 15103
QuickBooks payroll error 15103 can be reliably resolved by using the steps provided below –
Step 1 – Quick Fix your QuickBooks by Running the Tool Hub Utility
You can eliminate the program issues by activating the Quick Fix my Program tool from the tool hub.
- Download the QuickBooksToolHub.exe setup file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the Tool Hub utility on your PC to run it.
- Open the QuickBooks Tool Hub and go to the Program Problems tab to activate the Quick Fix my Program tool and run a program repair process.
- Check if the error code is resolved, and if not, go to the Company File Issues tab to select the QuickBooks File Doctor utility and run a file repair process.
Browse your company file and select the Check your File and Network option to repair the file and network issues, and once done, provide your admin password to complete the repair process and resolve the QB error code 15103.
Related article:- QuickBooks error 12031
Step 2 – Import the Digital Signature from the Program Files Tab
To remove the update issues, you can mend the digital signature verification error.
- Go to the Program Files tab from the C drive to select your current QB version and type QBW32.exe in the appeared text box.
- Right-click on the QBW32.exe file to select Properties and go to the Digital Signature tab to access the program list.
- Select Intuit and click on View Certificate to install the certificate by hitting the Next button.
- Hit Finish and let the import process end to restart your PC and download the payroll updates again.
QuickBooks error 15103 can be effectively removed by using the steps provided in this article. If the error code remains unresolved, you can call us at +1-855-948-3646 to get assistance from our technical support team.
Read more:- QuickBooks error 15223