Spectrometry Industry Data Book Covers Spectrometry, Mass Spectrometry, NMR Spectroscopy, Near-Infrared Spectroscopy and In-line UV-vis Spectroscopy Markets.
The market was valued at USD 17.4 billion in 2021 with a CAGR of 7.34% during 2022-2030.
Mass Spectrometry Market Report Highlights
The global mass spectrometry market size was valued at USD 5,262.5 million in 2022, and it is projected to reach USD 9,697.0 million by 2030, at a CAGR of 7.87% CAGR (2022-2030).
- The instruments segment held the largest revenue share of 77.39% in 2022. This instrument segment drives the mass spectrometry industry as spectrometers offer a wide range of applications in the biotechnology sector for diagnostics and drug development
- Quadrupole liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry dominated the market in 2022 with a share of 37.09%. This is due to the significant advantages in accuracy and in-depth analysis offered by the technology
- By application, proteomics accounted for the largest share of 46.69% in 2022. The rising prevalence of infectious disease globally and efficient testing alternatives offered by mass spectrometry-based diagnostic techniques are driving the segment
- North America held the largest revenue share of 41.94% in 2022, due to the presence of an established healthcare sector and key players such as Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.; Agilent Technologies, Inc.; Bruker Corporation; Danaher Corporation, and others in the region
- The pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies segment held the largest revenue share of 43.98% in 2022. This is due to the rapid increase in research and development activities in recent years
Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy Market Report Highlights
The global nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy market size was valued at USD 690 million in 2022, and it is expected to reach USD 1,025.3 million by 2030. The market is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 5.1% from 2023 to 2030.
- By product, the instruments segment held the dominant share of the NMR spectroscopy industry, owing to the increasing demand by universities and research centers for high-field NMR spectroscopy
- The steadily increasing scope of the product has a significant impact on the market. For instance, solid-state NMR spectroscopy (SSNMR) is considered an analytical tool for drug characterization, hence propelling the market growth
- By type, the high-field NMR spectroscopy segment dominated the market in 2022, since it offers better sensitivity to the researchers
- By end-use, the academic segment held a larger share in 2022; numerous universities employ NMR analysis to enhance chemical identification in pharmaceutical and chemical industries
- North America held a substantial share in the global market in 2022 due to the presence of a large number of universities and increasing funding support by the government to enhance research infrastructure
- The Asia Pacific region is projected to grow considerably in the future, owing to the rising availability of raw materials and increasing biomedical research in the pharma and biotech industry
Access the Global Spectrometry Industry Data Book, 2022 to 2030, compiled with details like market sizing information & forecasts, trade data, pricing intelligence, competition benchmarking, macro-environmental analyses, and regulatory & technological framework studies
Near-infrared Spectroscopy Market Report Highlights
The global near-infrared spectroscopy market size was valued at USD 502.7 million in 2022, and it is expected to reach USD 806.4 million by 2030, registering a CAGR of 6.08% CAGR (2022-2030).
- The Fourier Transform-based (FT-NIR) spectrometers product segment held the major revenue share owing to the high accuracy in the material testing and verification
- The particle measurement application segment had a substantial share in 2022 due to strict measures by emerging countries for dealing with counterfeited medicines
- The portable near-infrared spectroscopy type segment is anticipated to register the fastest CAGR during the forecasted period
- MicroPHAZIR RX analyzer by Thermo Fisher Scientific is one of the portable NIR spectrometry that can analyze various applications
- Europe dominated the global industry in 2022 due to the establishment of a large number of pharmaceutical manufacturers and strict regulations for quality-check as a part of GMP compliance
- Asia Pacific is estimated to grow at the fastest CAGR over the forecasted period owing to the expansion of the semiconductors industry in emerging regions, such as India
In-line UV-vis Spectroscopy Market Report Highlights
The global in-line UV-vis spectroscopy market size was valued at USD 1,120.3 million in 2022, and it is expected to reach USD 1,872.9 million by 2030, registering a CAGR of 6.50% CAGR (2022-2030).
- The color measurement segment accounted for the largest share in 2022. A large number of operating suppliers and high penetration of products in this segment have resulted in the dominance of this segment
- Measurement of chemical concentration also accounted for a significant revenue share in 2022. An increase in demand for real-time analytical tools that monitor fermentation and bioprocesses in food & biological applications is expected to propel industry growth
- The painting & coating industry end-user segment held the largest share in 2022 due to the rapid growth of the paint and coatings industry
- The chemical industry segment is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR from 2023 to 2030. The high use of spectroscopy for monitoring wet chemical processes has boosted the revenue growth of the segment
- North America dominated the global industry in 2022 owing to the presence of highly regulated industries in the U.S. and the growing demand for robust technologies
- The rising adoption of spectroscopy services in countries like India, Singapore, and South Korea is expected to drive the Asia Pacific region at a lucrative CAGR from 2023 to 2030
Order your copy of the Free Sample of “Spectrometry Industry Data Book – Spectrometry, Mass Spectrometry, NMR Spectroscopy, Near-Infrared Spectroscopy and In-line UV-vis Spectroscopy Market Size, Share, Trends Analysis, And Segment Forecasts, 2023 – 2030” Data Book, published by Grand View Research
Key players operating in the spectrometry industry are –
- Danaher Corporation
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
- PerkinElmer, Inc.
- Agilent Technologies, Inc.
- Waters Corporation
- Shimadzu Corporation
- Bruker Corporation
- JEOL Ltd
Grand View Research’s Spectrometry Industry databook is a collection of market sizing & forecast insights, market dynamics & trends, opportunity assessment, regulatory & technology framework, pricing intelligence, competitive benchmarking analyses, and macro-environmental analysis studies. Within the purview of the databook, such information is systematically analyzed and provided in the form of summary presentations and detailed outlook reports on individual areas of research.
Go through the table of content of Spectrometry Industry Data Book to get a better understanding of the Coverage & Scope of the study
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Web: Micro Markets