QuickBooks is online accounting software that connects financial institutions to avail the latest banking services. The user can view and download their transactions as QuickBooks keeps a record of the firm’s monetary exchanges safely. However, sometimes while using the online banking services in QuickBooks, you may come across some errors which interrupt the smooth running of QuickBooks.
One such error is QuickBooks error OLSU 1013 which doesn’t allow the users to update their account information. This error usually occurs while using the online banking services of QuickBooks. The error message displays on the screen as “An unexpected error has occurred. The branding and profile servers cannot be accessed. Click Cancel to stop the setup and try setting up the account for online services again. Error message number: [OLSU-1013]”
This article will help you to understand the reasons behind the QuickBooks error OSLU 1013 and what you can do to resolve this error. However, if you need help you can always contact our team for assistance.
Reasons for QuickBooks Bank Error OLSU 1013
- Outdated QuickBooks application: The user may not have an updated QuickBooks application which leads to the occurrence of QuickBooks bank error OLSU 1013.
- Poor Internet Connection: The QuickBooks application faces trouble connecting to the user’s bank because of Internet connectivity issues.
- Incorrect Banking details: Your banking credentials update on the QuickBooks application is not correct.
- Outdated Financial Institution Directory: The user has not downloaded the latest version of the Financial Institution Directory, which causes QuickBooks error OLSU 1013 to occur.
- No response from the Bank: The registered Bank is going under some update, or the bank’s online site is under maintenance.
You may also read: QuickBooks Error 15311
Solutions to Fix QuickBooks Application Error OLSU 1013
- Update the Financial Institution Directory: In the ‘Banking’ tab select ‘Bank feeds center and from the drop-down menu choose ‘sync all for this bank’.
- Use Express Mode: Under the ‘Edit’ tab in the QuickBooks application, select ‘Preferences’ and click checking from the left side. Choose the ‘Company Preference’ tab and select ‘Express Mode’ in the ‘Bank Feed’ window.
- Select a Default account: If you are using various banking accounts in the QuickBooks software, then choose one of those as a Default account to make it easier for the QuickBooks application to fetch details from the bank. To do this, follow these steps:
- In the QuickBooks application, sign in to your company file using the admin account. Under the ‘Edit’ menu select ‘Preferences’ and click ‘Checking’then Under the ‘My Preference’ tab choose ‘Default’ for all options.
- Under the ‘Company Preference’ tab, select ‘Default account’ and hit OK, then try logging in to your bank in your QuickBooks application.
QuickBooks Error OLSU 1013 can occur anytime while using the banking services in the QuickBooks application. The user can avoid this error by understanding the reasons behind it. By reading the steps mentioned above in this article, she can also resolve them. Despite the steps mentioned above, if the user faces any issues in the QuickBooks application and software, you may dial +1-855-856-0042 and contact our support team anytime.
Recommended to read: QuickBooks Error 1722