One of the real options for emigrating to Australia is the professional immigration program. It differs from the usual labour one since it is aimed at bringing highly qualified employees to the state. In this case, the candidate may be without an invitation from the employer. This program involves people with the most in-demand professions on the mainland. It is updated every year, but a trend can be identified. There is always a demand for workers:
- in the medical field. Both doctors of various specialties of a wide and narrow profile, as well as junior medical staff, are required;
- in the IT segment – software engineers, developers, and systems analysts are especially in demand;
- in the educational sphere – we need speech therapists, psychologists, primary school teachers, and kindergarten teachers;
- in construction, architecture – foremen, welders, masons, and plumbers are often required;
- in economics and jurisprudence – accountants, auditors, economists, and lawyers are needed;
- in the agricultural sector, we need veterinarians, livestock breeders, and ecologists.
The applicant must be under 45 years of age, although exceptions are provided for researchers and professors. It is necessary to prove the absence of a criminal record and infectious diseases dangerous to other people. Plus, you will have to go through the procedure of confirming educational documents and IELTS testing in English.
If the applicant meets these requirements, he is issued a visa. It allows you to move within 2 months and then open a residence permit. And if you live in the country for 4 years, you are allowed to obtain permanent residence. The applicant’s entire family has the right to move with him.
How Do Australians Feel About Emigrants From Russia?
The local society is very open. It’s also multicultural. After all, the entire history of the continent is, in fact, regular mass immigration from different parts of the planet. People from different countries come here, share their culture, and make a unique contribution to the life of Australians. The population on the mainland is multinational, so immigrants feel quite comfortable. Even if you speak with an accent, no one will pay attention to it.
Every year approximately 150,000 people receive permanent residence in Australia. And every fourth resident was born abroad. At the same time, there are even forecasts that in the future this ratio will increase in favour of visitors. Another pleasant thing is that the population of the mainland is very young. The average age was calculated to be 37 years. Contact experts and certified migration agents for the application process.