The well-known advantages of HP printers include high-quality prints, document scanning and copying skills, and the capacity to reproduce text and images in either black and white or colour. Occasionally, people have the My Hp Photosmart 6520 Won’t Print problem. Normally, no colour printouts are generated when an ink cartridge in your HP printer runs out of ink. Other causes of this problem include problems with the print head, wrong printer settings, and other elements. The causes and effective solutions for your HP 6520 printer’s inability to print in black must be understood.
Why isn’t my HP 6520 printer producing in black and white?
HP printers are well-known for producing stunning colour and black-and-white prints. When you need to print documents in black and white, your HP printer may begin to produce blank pages. In this case, you must first ensure that the ink cartridge is fully charged. The primary causes of your Hp Photosmart 6520 Black Not Printing are described below.
When your printer suddenly generates blank pages, you might think you’ve ran out of ink. To make things right again, your printer’s ink cartridges must be replaced. Although this is frequently the case, an empty ink cartridge could also be the source of the problem.
A printer may create blank pages at random for a variety of reasons. The most common include clogged nozzles, improper cartridge installation, and empty ink cartridges. Problems with drivers and software might potentially be the root of this issue.
Why can the HP Photosmart 6520 only print white pages? Here’s an easy fix
Using the solutions provided below, you can determine why your HP printer is unable to print documents in either black and white or color.
Method 1: Check the cartridge first
- Carefully remove the colour ink cartridge by removing the printer’s top cover.
- Try printing the files again after replacing the black colour cartridge.
- The black ink in your HP printer may be low, or the colour cartridge may be damaged.
- The capacity of the cartridge should be at least 1/4 of what you have. Look for the expiration date on the side of the ink cartridge.
If the above process does not work for you and your HP 6520 printer will not print in black, try the following:
Method 2: Examine your print head
- Clean the printer print heads if the problem is caused by dust particles that pass beneath the ink cartridge.
- Push and hold the “Resume” button six times while holding down the “Power” button.
- Allow your HP printer to clean the print heads gently on its own while you stay away from the power button.
- Your papers should be republished. If your HP printer is still printing blank pages, press and hold the “Power” button once more, then click the “Resume” button five times for a more thorough cleaning operation.
- Print the page again if necessary.
If you are still having difficulty printing documents in black and white or colour on your HP printer, there is a software/printer driver issue. In this case, you should reset your printer and try downloading the printer driver from the manufacturer’s website again.