A recently published Fact.MR report expects the market for organic chicken to flourish at a CAGR of 14.5% to reach US$ 11.1 Bn by the end of the 2021-2031 forecast period. Sales of organic chicken are inclining amid the rising demand for clean-label food products amid increased health consciousness among meat consumers.
For critical insights on this market, request for More Info – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=1554
From 2016 to 2020, the market experienced an incline of around 14%. By 2020, the market reached a valuation of US$ 2.5 Bn. Prospects further heightened during the COVID-19 pandemic, as consumers began to opt for foods which were devoid of any artificial flavors or preservatives. At the same time, several regions saw a major decline in organic chicken consumption, amid apprehensions of contracting zoonotic infections.
Companies operating in the market are rapidly adopting new market dynamics and focusing primarily on enhancing technologies to address the rising demand for safe and improved poultry services in order to meet the ever-increasing demand for improved and more efficient organic poultry services.
Key Takeaways from the Market Study
- Global organic chicken market to be valued at US$ 2.8 Bn in 2021
- By product type, organic chicken wings are likely to account for 35% of total revenue
- Demand for frozen organic chicken to witness significant incline, at a CAGR of nearly 8%
- U.S to emerge as the fastest growing organic chicken landscape, flourishing at a CAGR of 10%
- India to be an opportunistic market, expected to grow at a rate of 5% from 2021-2031
“As consumers increasingly seek out clean-label food products, the global poultry industry is ushering in new consumption trends, including a growing preference for organic chicken and other meats, prompting a flurry of new product introductions,” says the Fact.MR analyst.
- Cargill and the Continental Grain Company have agreed to acquire chicken producer Sanderson Farms, the latest in a flurry of acquisition activity in the global meat industry. The transaction brings together well-known players and represents a total equity value of $4.55 billion for Sanderson Farms. Cargill will expand its poultry operations to the United States.
- In 2021, Plainville Farms® Pre-Sliced Oven Roasted Chicken, 99 percent fat-free, makes an Organic and unusually good meal when baked. Their poultry is raised humanely on family farms, fed a vegetarian diet, and is never given antibiotics, growth hormones, or steroids.
- Likewise, HEALTH VALLEY® released Organic Low Sodium Chicken Noodle Soup 14.5 OZ.CAN in 2021. Meets American Heart Association criteria for heart-healthy foods. While many factors influence heart disease, diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol may help lower the risk.
More Insights Available
Fact.MR, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the global organic chicken market, presenting historical demand data (2016-2020) and forecast statistics for the period of 2021-2031.
The study indulges essential insights on the market on the basis of form (frozen, raw/fresh and processed), product type (whole, breasts, wings, legs and other product types), buyer group (food processors & manufacturers, HoReCa sector and household & residential buyers), packaging type (vacuum skin packaging, modified atmosphere packaging, overwrap packaging, shrink packaging and vacuum thermoformed packaging) and sales channel (direct sales, modern trade, online stores, wet stores, chain stores and other sales channels) across seven regions (North America, Latin America, Europe, CIS & Russia, Japan, APEJ and Middle East & Africa).
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583