According to the recent FMI report, the market size for Industrial Food Slicers is anticipated to cross a value of USD 780 Mn in 2032, growing at a CAGR of 8% approximately between 2022 and 2032.
One of the important factors driving the growth of the industrial food slicers market is the growing desire for automated industrial food slicers. The automated slicer machine is widely utilised in a variety of end-user applications because it reduces downtime and improves product presentation by cutting quicker. For example, a leading vendor offers the ECD-702, an automated industrial food slicer that uses a digital food cutter to slice a variety of vegetables into various shapes. The market’s expansion is being fuelled by recent technological advancements and modernizations.
The Industrial Food Slicers Market is one of the markets that have gained during the COVID-19 pandemic significantly. Growing concerns about food safety are causing customers to turn to processed foods, which is fuelling this segment’s rise. Vendor profit margins will continue to be squeezed by intense competition, price challenges, and altering customer preferences are some of the challenges which Industrial Food Slicers have to face.
Key Takeaways from the Industrial Food Slicers Market Study:
- The Industrial Food Slicers industry is contemplating measures to increase market share by emphasizing their unique selling propositions, producing appealing product packaging, offering a varied product portfolio, and presenting items on internet channels.
- During 2017, the fruits and vegetables category held the largest proportion of the market.
- Fruit & Vegetable contribute to the significant expansion of the food slicer market throughout the projected period due to increased knowledge about the numerous health advantages.
- The use of industrial food slicers in a variety of end-user sectors, such as supermarkets, restaurants, and hotels, is propelling the market forward. The industrial food slicer manufacturers market would be driven by increased demand for convenience meals among a vast population base across different geographies due to increasing working women and families, as well as technology advances, during the projected period.
Who is winning?
Market leaders in the worldwide market for Industrial Food Slicers Market are Grote company, Hobart, Berkel, Vollrath, Bizerba, KWS, Nemco Food Equipment Ltd., Bestwood, Estell, Doyon Equipment.
The industrial food slicers market is being propelled by the widespread use of these equipment in commercial kitchens and restaurants at home. Furthermore, rising disposable income has prompted customers to adopt healthier eating habits, which has affected product mix selections at many firms, resulting in increasing adoption rates of these items throughout the world.
Due to increased demand from countries such as the United States and Canada, North America is likely to be the leading market for industrial food slicers throughout the forecast period.
Get Valuable Insights into Industrial Food Slicers Market
FMI, in its new offering, provides an unbiased analysis of industrial food slicers market presenting historical demand data (2017-2022) and forecast statistics for the period from (2022-2032).
Industrial Food Slicers Market by Category-
- Horizontal Slicers
- Vertical Slicers
- Centrifugal Slicers
By Application :
- Meat & Poultry
- Fruit & Vegetables
- Fish & Seafood
By Type :
- U-Shaped Horizontal Trough
- Ribbon Agitator
By Region :
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia
About the Food & Beverage Division at Future Market Insights
Expert analysis, actionable insights, and strategic recommendations – the food & beverage team at Future Market Insights helps clients from all over the globe with their unique business intelligence needs. With a repertoire of over 1,000 reports and 1 million+ data points, the team has analysed the food & beverage industry lucidly in 50+ countries for over a decade. The team provides end-to-end research and consulting services; reach out to explore how we can help.
Information Source: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/industrial-food-slicers-market