QuickBooks accounting program is a high-level program that deals with your business’s financial activities. A quick and consistent program makes invoices, bills, pay reports, charges, and other bookkeeping exercises. But it is a locally installed program, it is likewise inclined to issues, which can be installation issues, network issues, or any issues. Many QuickBooks Mac users undergo many technical glitches To determine the issues with QuickBooks, Intuit provides the QuickBooks Tool Hub for Mac program that can fix the QuickBooks Mac version issue.
What is QuickBooks Tool Hub for Mac?
Quickbooks Desktop Tool Hub for Mac is a gathering of each instrument used to choose all of the major and minor misunderstandings in QuickBooks applications. A Mac user needs to download either the Quickbooks Install Diagnostic program or the Clean Install program to fix QuickBooks Desktop for Mac installation issues. After the released QB Tool Hub in 2020, these two programs alongside different programs merged together. After this Mac users can easily fix issues with QuickBooks Tool Hub. It provides a wide range of diagnostic tools like
- QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool
- QuickBooks Company Diagnostic Tool
- QB Network Diagnostic Tool
- QuickBooks File Doctor Tool
- QuickBooks Password Reset
After knowing what the Tool Hub is, now it’s time to download and use it in the Mac system.
Procedure to Download and Install QuickBooks Tool Hub for Mac?
Downloading and installing the QuickBooks mac version is easy. Given are the steps to execute the downloading process.
- In the initial step, shut the QuickBooks Desktop program.
- Presently, go to Intuit’s QuickBooks official site using the system’s browser application
- Afterward, peruse and download the Tool Hub for Mac program.
- After the download, the Qbtoolhubmac.exe will be saved in the download folder.
- Go to the download folder and double tap on the Qbtoolhubmac.exe document to run.
- At the point when the installation starts, follow the on-screen direction to install the program.
- At the point when the Tool Hub is installed in the Mac effectively, open the Tool.
How to Operate QuickBooks Tool Hub for Mac?
- Open Tool Hub program.
- At the point when the Tool screen shows up, pick the Company File Issues tab.
- From that point forward, click on Run File Doctor.
- At the point when the File Doctor opens, utilizing the drop-down, pick the file to fix. On the off chance that you can’t track down the file on the system, click Browse and Search.
- Presently, hit on Check Your File option and click on Continue.
- Enter the QuickBooks Admin Password to proceed.
- Click Next.
- Presently, the scan will begin. The scan can take as long as 5 minutes to examine the files for issues.
- At the point when the scan finishes, open QuickBooks and Company file.
QuickBooks Tool Hub for Mac is a phenomenal tool for fixing the QuickBooks Desktop Mac version errors. With this Tool Hub, you don’t need to involve various diagnostic tools for various errors. So this blog presents the most straightforward downloading and installing steps for the Tool Hub program on your Mac. Regardless of whether you are unfamiliar with it, you can follow the above-expressed steps toward knowing it’s working.
If you want to know more about the Mac Tool Hub then dial QuickBooks phone number at +1-520-463-7633 to get immediate help. Thank You!
Source URL: https://www.articlescluster.com/how-to-operate-quickbooks-tool-hub-for-mac/