According to Hawaiian Airlines Flight Change Fee policy, only fully refundable fares are often cancelled and refunded. However, you’ll cancel your ticket and claim a refund if:
– You cancel your flight 7 or more days before departure and request the cancellation within 24 hours of booking.
If you are interested to know more about Hawaiian Airlines Flight Change Fee Please visit our site
Hawaiian Airlines Flight Change Fee
or call us at 1-866-399-0587
– You were refused boarding.
– Hawaiian Airlines cancels your flight.
– Your flight’s departure or time of arrival is impacted by more than 2 hours and you refuse to be rebooked on another flight.
– You or a loved one is hospitalized and Hawaiian Airlines agrees to refund your fare
(after you fill out a Medical Waiver Request form and submit a scanned copy to HawaiianAirlines.com/CAO).
A few important points to bear in mind regarding Hawaiian Airlines cancellations are as follows:
- Main Cabin Basic fares cannot be changed or refunded but can be canceled within the 24-hour cancellation window.
- Wholly unused tickets are valid for 1 year from the date of purchase.
- Partially used tickets are valid for 1 year from the date of first use.
- Flight coupons must be used in the order in which they are issued.
- If you make a voluntary refund on a fully refundable ticket, you will be charged a service fee of USD 100.
- If you don’t cancel your ticket before your flight, it will be automatically converted into a travel credit for future travel.
- If you cancel a HawaiianMiles award ticket covered by a travel waiver policy, the points will be redeposited to your account.