Learn How To Refill 288 ink Cartridge first. Use a drill to create a hole at the top of the snap. Half the ink capacity of the syringe should be left before inserting the needle. Pass the needle through the opening. Make sure the needle is touching the bottom of the cartridge. Ink is poured into the cartridge little by little. When ink comes out of the filling hole, stop writing. Prevent the container from overflowing. Continue until each shade is used. Place the tape on the cartridge and make sure it covers all the holes. Reinstall the printer and once the cartridge prints successfully, run the cleaning cycle once or twice. After that, only 3 cleaning cycles are allowed. Also, tape the vent holes on the base of the cartridge. To reload the Epson 288 ink cartridge, use the vent hole opposite the ink outlet.
Use a drill to make a small hole in the push button. Insert the syringe into the hole during filling. Attach the syringe to the needle using a hot glue gun. The cartridge is now completely sealed. Lifting the syringe raises the air in the cartridge. As soon as you take your hand off the syringe, ink will begin to flow into the cartridge. Repeat this until the cartridge is complete. Also, use a hot glue gun to close the holes. Repeat these operations until all colors are used. Place the tape on the cartridge and make sure it covers all the holes. Reinstall the printer and once the cartridge prints successfully, run the cleaning cycle once or twice. If you want to know more about how to refill Epson 288 ink cartridges, perform a cleaning cycle of up to 3 times.
EPSON 288 ink cartridge refill procedure
Like other manufacturers, the two Epson printer models are not exactly the same. This shows that each installation method is slightly different. Epson’s latest printer model uses four cartridges, in contrast to the two previous models. This page contains instructions on How To Reset Epson 288 ink Cartridge. First, I will explain the basics of installing Epson.
1) Hold the cartridge.
2) Use the yellow air hole tape as before.
3) Leave the ink plug as it is, but discard it.
4) Attach the blunt needle firmly to the 10mL syringe. Insert the needle into the ink tank and slowly pull the plunger to the 10-12 ml mark to fill the syringe with ink. Do not remove it completely from the syringe.
5) Slowly fill the ink reservoir with ink until it is about 5 mm from the top. If you need multiple full syringes, add the ink in the same way.
6) Tape the ink holes and then remove the plug from the air holes. i don’t remember!
7) Congratulations if the refilled cartridge is displayed as in the example above. This Epson ink cartridge is completely full.
8) After removing excess ink from the air passage, refill the cartridge’s main reservoir with an empty syringe with a conical (non-screwed) tip. Simply insert the tip of the syringe firmly into the ink hole and slowly pull the plunger back to move the ink. When the air passages are almost empty (see below), gently pull out the syringe and carefully pour the remaining ink into the bottle.
9) Block ink leaks. If the primary ink level drops significantly, refill first.
10) After use, wash the syringe with water.
References: How To Refill Epson 288 Ink Cartridges