Flavors & Fragrances Industry Data Book Covers Natural Flavors & Fragrances and Aroma Chemicals Markets.
The economic value generated by the flavors & fragrances industry was estimated at approximately USD 23.35 billion in 2021, is anticipated to expand at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.3% from 2022 to 2030.
Natural Flavors And Fragrances Market Report Highlights
The global natural flavors and fragrances market was valued at USD 8,510.4 million in 2022, and it is expected to reach USD 15.83 billion by 2030, registering a CAGR of 4.6% CAGR (2023- 2030).
- The essential oils segment is expected to witness the fastest growth rate from 2022 to 2030 owing to the increasing consumer preference for natural & organic products from various end-use industries like food & beverages and cosmetics
- The extraction process segment will have the fastest CAGR from 2022 to 2030 since it ensures hydrolysis of water-sensitive compounds & ensures superior quality of products as it operates efficiently under higher temperatures and requires a shorter extraction time
- The flavors application segment is expected to witness the fastest CAGR over the forecast period due to wide product usage in the global food & beverages industry
- Asia Pacific is expected to witness the fastest growth rate of 6.8%, owing to large demand from countries such as India, and China which are considered pioneers and some of the largest exporters of some precious oils and extracts
- The competition in the industry is high due to the presence of several large-scale manufacturers, such as BASF SE and MANE, which are engaged in the production of naturally-derived fragrances & flavors
Access the Global Flavors & Fragrances Industry Data Book, 2022 to 2030, compiled with details like market sizing information & forecasts, trade data, pricing intelligence, competition benchmarking, macro-environmental analyses, and regulatory & technological framework studies
Aroma Chemicals Market Report Highlights
The global aroma chemicals market size was valued at USD 5.35 billion in 2021, and it is expected to reach USD 7.72 billion by 2030. The market is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 3.3% CAGR (2023- 2030).
- Natural source segment is estimated to witness a CAGR of 3.8% over the forecast period, due to a shift in trend for natural products, especially from the flavors industry
- Flavors is projected to be the fastest growing segment over the forecast period due to the growing consumption of flavors across several end-use applications such as beverages, convenience food, bakery food, and dairy
- The terpenes & terpenoids segment is anticipated to witness the fastest CAGR of 4.5% due to its natural availability as well as its anti-carcinogenic, antiseptic, and antimicrobial effects
- Asia Pacific constituted a major revenue share in 2021 and is also anticipated to continue its dominance over the forecast period, due to high domestic consumption in countries such as India and China
- MANE, Takasago International Corporation, and Robertet are among the prominent industry participants with a broad product portfolio and high segmental share. Key players holding less than 1% of the market share each are characterized as niche players which have limited regional operations or have low to medium aroma chemical product offerings
Order your copy of the Free Sample of “Flavors & Fragrances Industry Data Book – Natural Flavors & Fragrances and Aroma Chemicals Market Size, Share, Trends Analysis, And Segment Forecasts, 2023 – 2030” Data Book, published by Grand View Research
Key players operating in the flavors & fragrances industry are –
- Symrise AG
- International Flavors & Fragrances Inc. (IFF)
- Biolandes SAS
- Young Living Essential Oils
- dōTERRA International
- Falcon Essential Oils
- Flavex Naturextrakte GmbH
- Universal Oleoresins
- Synthite Industries Limited
- Ungerer & Company
- Akay Flavours & Aromatics Pvt. Ltd.
- Indo World
- BASF SE
- Vigon International, Inc.
- Firmenich SA
- Elevance Renewable Sciences, Inc.
- Ozone Naturals
- Alpha Aromatics
- Manohar Botanical Extracts Pvt. Ltd.
- Takasago International Corporation
- Mane SA
- Sensient Technologies Corporation
Grand View Research’s flavors & fragrances industry databook is a collection of market sizing information & forecasts, trade data, pricing intelligence, competitive benchmarking analyses, macro-environmental analyses, and regulatory & technological framework studies. Within the purview of the database, such information is systematically analyzed and provided in the form of outlook reports (1 detailed sectoral outlook report) and summary presentations on individual areas of research along with a statistics e-book.
Go through the table of content of Flavors & Fragrances Industry Data Book to get a better understanding of the Coverage & Scope of the study
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Web: Micro Markets