Global Fitness App Market is estimated to register a valuation of USD 156.82 Billion by 2030 with a 27.8% CAGR during the forecast period (2020–2030). The market report provides a comprehensive overview of important aspects that will drive Fitness App market size, market growth such as market drivers, restraints, opportunities, SWOT analysis, expert review & Forecast.
The market is powered by increased use of mobile apps, increased use of sports and fitness applications for tracking activities and heart rate, and increased demand for wearable exercise equipment. Smartphones have become an essential part of human social security and physiological well-being. A mobile application is a software application designed to run on mobile devices like smartphones, wearable devices, and tablets. Such applications have arisen as a result of the convergence of media, the Internet, and advanced technologies. In last few years, people have changed the way they handle important aspects of their lives, including wellness, by using different health and fitness apps on their mobile devices.
Get Free Sample Copy @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1405
Fitness App Market COVID-19 Analysis
The COVID-19 outbreak hit the fitness industry, particularly brick-and-mortar gyms and fitness studios, closing down several facilities and causing huge revenue losses to the industry across the globe. This, as a result, accelerated the growth of at-home fitness apps. At the onset of the opportunity, fitness app developers fostered their strategic initiatives with technology companies to develop more premium workout content.
Fitness App Market Key Players
- Google LLC (US),
- Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd (South Korea),
- Lenovo Group Limited (China),
- TomTom International BV (The Netherlands),
- Nike, Inc. (US), Adidas AG (Germany),
- Asics Corporation (Japan),
- Under Armour, Inc. (US),
- Wahoo Fitness (US),
- Azumio Inc. (US), and
- Grand Apps (US)
Check Discount @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/check-discount/1405
Fitness App Market Segmentation
- Workout & Exercise Apps
- Disease Management
- Lifestyle Management
- Sleep Tracker
- Period & Ovulation Tracking
- Nutrition & Diet
- Medication Adherence
- Brain Training Apps
- Wearable Devices
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World (RoW)
Fitness App Market Regional Analysis
By region, the global fitness app market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the rest of the world.
North America to lead the global market
North America had the largest market share in 2019, with a market valuation of USD 16.82 billion; the regional market is projected to record a CAGR of 28.35% over the forecast period. The growth of the fitness app industry in the region can be attributed to the increasing demand for wearable devices, like smart bands, smartwatches, and smart rings, increased awareness of health conciseness, and increased penetration of smartphones.
Get Complete Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/fitness-app-market-1405
Key Points Covered in the Report:
- The Fitness App research assesses the industry’s share in terms of demand and supply, as well as volume.
- The study mentions the market share acquired by each product category in terms of consumption value and volume.
- The report meticulously discusses financial records of cumulative sales and overall income gathered by each product category.
- The study includes information on the major organizations’ sales, product pricing methods, revenue shares, and gross margins.
- The operational base of the listed enterprises throughout many locations, as well as their distribution methods, is considered.
- There is also information on the market concentration ratio, partnerships, alliances, acquisitions, new rivals, and other significant changes.
Major Points from TOC:
- Global Fitness App Overview
- Executive Summary
- Production and Capacity by Region
- Production, Revenue, Price Trend by Type
- Key Players Analysis
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Market Research Future (Part of Wantstats Research and Media Private Limited)
99 Hudson Street, 5Th Floor
New York, NY 10013
United States of America
+1 628 258 0071 (US)
+44 2035 002 764 (UK)