Electric Mobility Industry Data Book Covers Two-Wheeler, Three-Wheeler and Light Commercial Vehicles Markets.
The global Electric Mobility Industry size was estimated at USD 101.67 billion in 2022. The market is expected to expand at a CAGR of 19.9% CAGR (2023-2030).
Electric Three Wheeler Market Report Highlights
The global electric three wheeler market size was valued at USD 1.28 billion in 2022, and it is expected to reach USD 1.57 billion by 2030 with a CAGR growth of 7.7% CAGR (2023-2030).
- The 1000 W to 1500 W segment has observed the highest market share in 2021 due to its affordable operational cost
- The growth of the electric three wheeler market is linked to the demand for both electric three wheeler passenger and commercial vehicles in developing countries owing to a surge in last-mile delivery and commute
- Government initiatives in the Asia Pacific region such as PLI and FAME scheme by the Indian Government have encouraged market growth
- Lithium-ion batteries are being increasingly used in electric vehicles due to their smaller size and lower charging duration
Access the Global Electric Mobility Industry Data Book, 2022 to 2030, compiled with details like market sizing information & forecasts, trade data, pricing intelligence, competition benchmarking, macro-environmental analyses, and regulatory & technological framework studies
Key players operating in the electric mobility industry are –
- AIMA Technology Group Co. Ltd.
- Bird Rides Inc.
- Hero Electric
- Jiangsu Xinri E-Vehicle Co. Ltd.
- Okinawa Autotech Internationall Private Limited
- Rad Power Bikes Inc.
- Yadea Technology Group Co. Ltd.
- Yamaha Motor Co. Ltd.
- Zero Motorcycles, Inc.
Order your copy of the Free Sample of “Electric Mobility Industry Data Book – Two-Wheeler, Three-Wheeler and Light Commercial Vehicles Market Size, Share, Trends Analysis, And Segment Forecasts, 2023 – 2030” Data Book, published by Grand View Research
Grand View Research’s electric mobility industry data book is a collection of market sizing information & forecasts, regulatory data, reimbursement structure, competitive benchmarking analyses, macro-environmental analyses, and regulatory & technological framework studies. Within the purview of the database, all such information is systematically analyzed and provided in the form of presentations and detailed outlook reports on individual areas of research. Surge in the adoption of EVs, especially e-scooters among the youth, light commercial vehicles for rapid transportation with reduced carbon footprints and increasing purchasing capacity across the globe are expected to significantly increase the demand for E- mobility, thereby supporting the market growth.
Go through the table of content of Electric Mobility Industry Data Book to get a better understanding of the Coverage & Scope of the study
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Web: Micro Markets