The global Electric Commercial Vehicle Market is forecasted to be worth USD 339.78 Billion by 2027, according to a current analysis by Emergen Research. The current developments in the technology of electric vehicles have provided an opportunity for its growth to revolutionize the commercial transportation sector.
The report provides an in-depth analysis of the competitive landscape, along with company profiling of key players involved in the global Electric Commercial Vehicle market. The authors of the report make sure to equip readers with a thorough evaluation of the vendor landscape and inform them of the current and future changes that can be expected. The competitive analysis offered in the report inspects the market share, gross margin, product portfolio, consumption, market status, and technologies of leading players controlling a significant portion of the global Electric Commercial Vehicle market.
For more Information or Any Query Visit @https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/electric-commercial-vehicle-market
Key Players Profiled in the Report are:
Yutong, BYD, VDL Groep, Proterra, AB Volvo, NFI Group, Daimler AG, King Long, Ebusco B.V., and Ankai, among others.
Furthermore, the report is attuned with the latest market changes and economic landscape with regard to the currently unfolding COVID-19 pandemic. The crisis has affected the demand and supply pattern, as well as the trends of the industry. It has also brought an economic slowdown that has affected the business of the key manufacturers of the industry. The report estimates the impact of this crisis on the current scenario and future prospects and provides a post-COVID market scenario.
Key Objectives of the Report:
- Analysis and estimation of the Electric Commercial Vehicle market size and share for the projected period of 2020-2027
- Extensive analysis of the key players of the market by SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis to impart a clear understanding of the competitive landscape
- Study of current and emerging trends, restraints, drivers, opportunities, challenges, growth prospects, and risks of the global Electric Commercial Vehicle market
- Analysis of the growth prospects for the stakeholders and investors through the study of the promising segments
- Strategic recommendations to the established players and new entrants to capitalize on the emerging growth opportunities
For the purpose of this report, Emergen Research has segmented into the global Electric Commercial Vehicle Market on the basis of component, propulsion type, vehicle type, battery type, range, end-user, and region:
Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Electric Motor
- Electric Vehicle Battery
- Hydrogen Fuel Cell
Propulsion Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
Vehicle Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Electric Bus
- Electric Truck (Medium and Heavy Duty Trucks)
- Electric Pick-up Truck
- Electric Van
Battery Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Lithium-iron-phosphate (LFP)
- Lithium-nickel-manganese-cobalt oxide (NMC)
Range Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- less than 150 Miles
- 150-300 Miles
- Above 300 Miles
End-User Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Last-Mile Delivery
- Distribution Service
- Field Service
- Refuse Service
- Long Haul Transportation
Regional Analysis of the Electric Commercial Vehicle Market:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
The research report on the Electric Commercial Vehicle market is formulated through extensive primary and secondary research along with qualitative and quantitative analysis of vital aspects of the market. The insightful data is further validated and verified by the industry professionals. The report strives to offer deeper insights into the overall market scenario of the Electric Commercial Vehicle business sphere.
Thank you for reading our report. Please connect with us to know more about the report or for requesting the customization of the report. Our team will ensure the report is best suited to your requirements.
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756