The Global Drone Package Delivery Market Research Report published by Emergen Research has been formulated by analysis of key business details and extensive geographical spread of the Drone Package Delivery Market. The study offers comprehensive coverage of the qualitative and quantitative analysis of the Drone Package Delivery Market along with crucial statistical data about the Drone Package Delivery Market. The research study provides historical data from 2017 to 2018 and offers accurate forecast estimation until 2028. The report also profiles established and emerging players of the market, covering the business overview, product portfolio, strategic alliances, and business expansion strategies.
The global drone package delivery market size is expected to reach USD 18.65 Billion at a steady CAGR of 54.5% in 2028, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Steady global drone package delivery market revenue growth can be attributed to growing need for faster and secure delivery, especially for retail supplies. Drone package delivery is garnering significant traction due to rapid growth of the e-commerce industry and shifting consumer focus and demand for timelier parcel and package delivery.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/646
Some Key Highlights from the Report
- In November 2020, Matternet made an announcement about the launch of its drone logistics operations at Charité Vivantes, which is a medical service provider in Labor Berlin, Germany.
- A key benefit of rotary wing drones is that they can be easily maneuvered, thus allowing them to reach areas where fixed wing drones cannot go and vertically take-off and land. Rotary wing drones provide easy controllability, operate in headless mode, and have the ability to fly in any direction. Also, these drones can carry larger payload as compared to other drone types and thus can carry a wide range of sensors, such as thermal imaging sensors, if required.
- Short range package delivery drones are witnessing substantial increase in demand as companies, including Amazon, Walmart, and Wing, are undertaking trials for short range drone package delivery. Also, rising demand for contactless delivery amid the COVID-19 pandemic is spurring demand for short range delivery drones. Moreover, growing focus by e-commerce companies and food delivery service providers, such as Uber Eats and Zomato, for last-mile delivery via drones is driving demand for short range drones.
The competitive landscape of the report has been formulated by considering all the vital parameters such as company profiling, market share, recent developments and advancements, gross margins, product portfolio, revenue generation, financial standing, market position, and expansion plans. The report also discusses in detail the recent mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, product launches and brand promotions, agreements, corporate and government deals, and partnerships, among others. The report also sheds light on the recent technological developments and product advancements in the Drone Package Delivery Market.
Furthermore, the report provides details about the new players entering the market, entry-level barriers and offers strategic recommendations to overcome those barriers to gain a substantial industry presence.
Key Players operating in the Drone Package Delivery industry are:
FedEx Corporation, Workhorse Group Inc., Amazon, The Boeing Company, Zipline, Skycart Inc., Matternet Inc., Deutsche Post DHL Group, Fli Drone, and EHang.
To know more about the report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/drone-package-delivery-market
Emergen Research has segmented the global drone package delivery market on the basis of drone type, range, package weight, duration of flight, application, and region:
Drone Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Fixed Wing
- Rotary Wing
Range Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Long Range (above 25 Km)
- Short Range (less than 25 Km)
Package Weight Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Less than 2 Kg
- 2 Kg to 5 Kg
- Above 5 Kg
Duration of Flight Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Less than 30 Minutes
- Over 30 Minutes
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Retail & E-Commerce
- Food Delivery
Regional Analysis Covers:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
The all-inclusive report on the Global Drone Package Delivery Market added by Emergen Research demonstrates that the global Drone Package Delivery Market is presumed to grow at a steady CAGR throughout the forecast timeline. The report analyzed the key market drivers, restraints, growth opportunities, investment opportunities, threats, and limitations of the Drone Package Delivery Market. The report also offers accurate forecast estimation at a global and regional level to impart a better understanding of the scope of the market.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/646
Radical Features of the Drone Package Delivery Market Report:
- The report encompasses Drone Package Delivery Market overview along with market share, demand and supply ratio, production and consumption patterns, supply chain analysis, and other ley elements
- An in-depth analysis of the different approaches and procedures undertaken by the key players to conduct business efficiently
- Offers insights into production and manufacturing value, products and services offered in the market, and fruitful information about investment strategies
- Supply chain analysis along with technological advancements offered in the report
- The report covers extensive analysis of the trends, drivers, restraints, limitations, threats, and growth opportunities in the Drone Package Delivery industry
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/646
Thank you for reading our report. Customization of the report is available. To know more, please connect with us, and our team will ensure the report is customized as per your requirements.
Explore more Emergen Research Reports @ https://www.emergenresearch.com
battery pack market-https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/battery-pack-market
business transcription market-https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/business-transaction-market
pet camera market-https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/pet-camera-market
smart vision sensors market-https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/smart-vision-sensors-market
food thickeners market-https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/food-thickeners-market
automotive gesture recognition system market-https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/automotive-gesture-recognition-system-market
sustainable aviation fuel market-https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/sustainable-aviation-fuel-market
smart dust market-https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/smart-dust-market
airborne intelligence surveillance and reconnaissance market-https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/airborne-intelligence-surveillance-and-reconnaissance-market
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights
Explore Our Custom Intelligence services | Growth Consulting Services
Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter | Blogs
Read Full Press Release @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/press-release/global-drone-package-delivery-market