Recently investing on various stock markets has become the latest trend of investment and Robinhood emerged as the most secure way to invest money in mobile stock marketing.
Launched in 2018 Robinhood has a very user-friendly interface and offers commission-free trading to the customers. Depositing and investing are pretty simple on Robinhood but withdrawing money from it will be pretty tricky.
So, people who have invested in it looking for ways to withdraw money from Robinhood accounts.
Worry not, this guide will walk you through the procedure of how to withdraw money from Robinhood. Continue reading it.
How to Withdraw Money from Robinhood
Withdrawing money from robinhood is pretty easy if you have enough funds in your Robinhood accounts and you can withdraw money from Android as well as Iphone similarly. Despite very minor tweaks, the process of withdrawal will be the same regardless of the fact what device you are using.
Here is how to withdraw from robinhood,
- Launch the Robinhood App on your phone and go to the “Account” button located at the bottom right corner of the screen,
- Press the “Menu or Three Horizontal Lines” button from the top right corner of the screen.
- Click on the “Transfers” option
- Here you need to choose whether you desire to transfer money to your Bank account or Debit card. “Transfer to your Bank”, you will get an instant transfer.
- A list of banks will appear on your screen, select your bank account on it.
- Input the amount, you want to withdraw.
- Review the withdrawal and whether any fee is associated with it, then it will calculated and shown.
- Press “Transfer” and
- Finally hit the “Confirm” button to complete the transaction.
You are done with it and ready to robinhood cash out from the bank account that you wish.
To take a deeper dive into it must visit the site Themoneyflow.net once.