Bag-in-Box Container Industry Overview
The global bag-in-box container market size is projected to reach USD 5.8 billion by 2028, expanding at a CAGR of 6.5%, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The increasing usage for packaging of alcoholic beverages and dairy products has emerged as a major driving factor fueling demand for bag-in-box containers in the food and beverage industry. The growth of the industry is also fueled by the shift in consumption patterns towards natural food products across the globe.
Another important factor bolstering the demand for bag-in-box containers is the increasing consumption in the household products industry. In this regard, household products, most notably surface cleaners and surface deodorizers, are being increasingly packaged using bag-in-box containers. The growing urban population across the globe has further contributed to the growth of the industry owing to the increasing consumption of hygiene-promoting products in households.
Bag-in-Box Container Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global bag-in-box container market on the basis of application and region.
Based on the Application Insights, the market is segmented into Food & Beverage, Industrial Liquids, Household Products.
- The food and beverage application segment dominated the market and accounted for the largest revenue share of 65.8% in 2020.
- In addition, factors such as rising disposable income and health concerns among the older population in developing countries are expected to drive the demand for hygienic packaging solutions. Improved lifestyle, higher disposable income, and growing awareness about healthier products have resulted in a heightened demand for food and beverage products.
- The introduction of such packaging solutions that offer ease of consumption to the consumers and the production of a large number of new soft drinks will emerge as major growth drivers over the forecast period.
- The increasing concerns among consumers regarding personal hygiene coupled with the rising use of household cleaning products are expected to propel market growth over the forecast period. Rising demand for household cleaners such as surface deodorizers and fabric fresheners is expected to drive the market in this segment.
Bag-in-Box Container Regional Outlook
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Central & South America (CSA)
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
Key Companies Profile & Market Share Insights
The competitive landscape for the market is characterized. Major companies in the market mostly operate through North America with their dedicated distribution and manufacturing locations present across the globe. These companies enter into a long-term agreement with the raw material suppliers to reduce the production cost and ensure a constant supply of the materials and gain a competitive edge over the other small-scale, local players.
Some prominent players in the global bag-in-box container market include
- Amcor Ltd.
- Smurfit Kappa
- DS Smith
- Scholle IPN
- CDF Corporation
- Arlington Packaging (Rental) Limited
- CENTRAL PACKAGE & DISPLAY
- Accurate Box Company, Inc
- TPS Rental System Ltd
- Optopack Ltd
- Zarcos America
- Aran Group
- BiBP Sp. z O.O
- SLF INDUSTRY AND TRADE CO., LTD.
Order a free sample PDF of the Bag-in-Box Container Market Intelligence Study, published by Grand View Research.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research Helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519