The global automotive camera market size reached USD 6.92 Billion in 2021 and is expected to register a revenue CAGR of 11.3% during the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Rising demand for autonomous vehicles and increasing need for easy and convenient driving are expected to support market revenue growth between 2022 and 2030.
The research report provides an in-depth evaluation of the Global Automotive Camera Market and helps the market participants intensify their footprints in the industry. The report gives a detailed analysis concentrated on the critical market dynamics such as drivers, restraints, trends, and growth opportunities to assist businesses to prepare for any challenges they might encounter in the forecast period.
Get Free Sample PDF Brochure @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/104
Key questions answered in the report
- What will be the market size in terms of value and volume in the next five years?
- Which segment is currently leading the market?
- In which region will the market find its highest growth?
- Which players will take the lead in the market?
- What are the key drivers and restraints of the market’s growth?
The report also discusses the key players involved in the market such as:
Major companies profiled in the market report include Intel Corporation (Mobileye, Inc.), Robert Bosch GmbH, Denso Corporation, Continental AG, Magna International, Inc., Valeo S.A., TRW Automotive U.S. LLC, Aptiv Plc, Autoliv, Inc., and Garmin, Ltd.
Some Key Highlights from the Report
- Passenger vehicles segment is expected to account for a larger revenue share during the forecast period, owing to rapid urbanization and high population growth, along with improving living standards, and high purchasing power of people in many parts of the world.
- Infrared camera segment is expected to register a rapid revenue CAGR during the forecast period, due to increasing need for detecting obstacles even from a long range.
- Park assist system segment is expected to lead in terms of revenue contribution to the global market over the forecast period, due to increasing need for helping drivers to park vehicles with better precision.
- North America market is expected to account for a larger revenue share during the forecast period, owing to increasing need for safety and government initiatives for promoting adoption of self-driving vehicles in countries in the region.
To know more about the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/automotive-camera-market
Automotive Camera Market segmentation:
Emergen Research has segmented the global automotive camera market on the basis of vehicle type, technology, application, and region:
- Vehicle Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
- Passenger Vehicles
- Commercial Vehicles
- Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
- Infrared Camera
- Thermal Camera
- Digital Camera
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
- Park Assist System
- Lane Departure Warning System (LDWS)
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) System
- Driver Monitoring System
- Autonomous Emergency Braking (AEB) System
- Blind Spot Detection (BSD)
Regional Outlook: (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- North America (U.S.) (Canada) (Mexico)
- Europe (Germany) (UK) (France) (BENELUX) (Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China) (Japan) (South Korea) (Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Brazil) (Rest of LATAM)
Click here to Get customization @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/104
Table of Contents:
- Chapter 1 includes an introduction of the global Automotive Camera Market, along with a comprehensive market overview, market scope, product offerings, and an investigation of the market drivers, growth opportunities, risks, restraints, and other vital factors.
- Chapter 2 offers an in-depth analysis of the key manufacturers engaged in this business vertical, along with their sales and revenue estimations.
- Chapter 3 elaborates on the highly competitive terrain of the market, highlighting the key manufacturers and vendors.
- In Chapter 4, our team has fragmented the Automotive Camera market on the basis of regions, underscoring the sales, revenue, and market share of each region over the forecast timeline.
- Chapters 5 and 6 have laid emphasis on the Automotive Camera market segmentation based on product type and application Thank you for reading the report. The report can be customized as per the requirements of the clients. For further information or query about customization, please reach out to us, and we will offer you the report best suited for your needs.
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.
Thank you for reading our report. Please get in touch with us if you have any query regarding the report or its customization. Our team will ensure the report is best suited to your needs.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights
Read Full Press Release @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/press-release/global-advanced-metering-infrastructure-market