Automated Test Equipment Market – Overview
Testing microprocessors are getting more difficult and time-consuming, as these devices are intended to take on more complex tasks, such as accelerating artificial intelligence computing, enabling automated driving, and supporting deep neural networks. The market is majorly driven by growing demand for efficient power management, growing demand for the smartphone which is accelerating the market for semiconductors, and growing market of consumer electronics among others. A key factor is not just how individual components work, but how they work together in context with other parts of a system. That also affects test coverage and it often requires that devices under test (DUTs) be physically brought or sent to a lab. Another major factor that drives the market growth is rising complexities in consumer electronics and reduction in manufacturing time and cost. However, technical limitation such as high competition among the industrial manufacturer and dynamic changes in the technology is hindering the growth of Automated Test Equipment (ATE) Market.
According to the latest research report, the market for Automated Test Equipment (ATE) market size is projected to expand at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.50 percent (2016-2030). The market segmentation analysis offered in the research study demonstrates how different product segments, ATE Market Share, applications, and regions are performing in market.
Automated Test Equipment Market Key Players:
- Chroma ATE Inc. (Taiwan)
- Cobham Plc (U.K.)
- Astronics Test Systems (U.S.)
- Agilent Technologies Inc. (U.S.)
- Teradyne Inc. (U.S.)
- Advantest Corporation (Japan)
- LTX-Credence Corporation (U.S.)
- Roos Instrument Inc. (U.S.)
- National instrument Corporation (U.S.)
- Marvin Test Solution Inc. (U.S.)
Get Free Sample Copy @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1166
Automated Test Equipment Global Market – Segmentation
Segmentation by Component
- Mass interconnect
Segmentation by Types
- Memory ATE
- Non Memory ATE
- Discreet ATE
Segmentation by Application
- Consumer Electronics
- Aerospace and Defence
Browse Full Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/automated-test-equipment-market-1166
Automated Test Equipment Global Market – Regional Analysis
The semiconductor automated test equipment market is offering a lot of opportunities and there will be greater demand for the test equipment in the following years. North America is dominating global automated test equipment market with the largest market share in the region. The current trend in automated test equipment is that testing of both memory and non-memory devices are located in the Asia Pacific.
The memory automated test equipment market is likely to grow significantly across applications, especially coming from IoT and cloud infrastructure, which will probably activate the more consistent growth of automated test equipment. Global automated test equipment market in Asia-Pacific is expected to grow at a fast rate. The NAND test market is expected to boost the growth of the memory automated test equipment market. High demand for reliable electronic products is driving the growth of the test handlers market.
Key Points Covered in the Report:
- The Automated Test Equipment research assesses the industry’s share in terms of demand and supply, as well as volume.
- The study mentions the market share acquired by each product category in terms of consumption value and volume.
- The report meticulously discusses financial records of cumulative sales and overall income gathered by each product category.
- The study includes information on the major organizations’ sales, product pricing methods, revenue shares, and gross margins.
- The operational base of the listed enterprises throughout many locations, as well as their distribution methods, is considered.
- There is also information on the market concentration ratio, partnerships, alliances, acquisitions, new rivals, and other significant changes.
Major Points from TOC:
- Global Automated Test Equipment Overview
- Executive Summary
- Production and Capacity by Region
- Production, Revenue, Price Trend by Type
- Key Players Analysis
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Market Research Future (Part of Wantstats Research and Media Private Limited)
99 Hudson Street, 5Th Floor
New York, NY 10013
United States of America
+1 628 258 0071 (US)
+44 2035 002 764 (UK)