Antibodies Industry Data Book Covers Antibodies Production, Research Antibody, Monoclonal & Cancer Monoclonal Antibody, Mammalian IgG Polyclonal Antibody Markets.
Antibody Production Market Report Highlights
The global antibody production market size was valued at USD 13.54 billion in 2021 is expected to reach a value of USD 22.6 billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 11.84% CAGR (2022-2030).
- Downstream processing was the largest revenue-grossing segment of the antibody production market in 2016. It is also expected to exhibit the highest CAGR during the forecast period, owing to the large application of chromatography devices and resins in downstream processing
- The monoclonal antibody segment was leading in 2016, due to its higher demand in treatment of chronic diseases including cancer, blood disorders, and growth hormone deficiency
- The pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies segment dominated the overall market in terms of revenue in 2016, owing to the large production of therapeutic antibodies and high investment in R&D by companies for drug development
- North America was the largest revenue-generating region of the market in the year 2016. This region is expected to maintain its position during the forecast period because of the presence of several leading biopharmaceuticals and biotechnology companies in this region
- Asia Pacific region is projected to be the fastest-growing segment over the study period, due to rapidly booming biotechnology industry and comparatively less stringent regulations for biologics development in APAC region
- Some of the key players include GE Healthcare; Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.; Sartorius AG; Merck KGaA; Pall Corp.; Eppendorf AG; Cellab GmbH; INTEGRA Biosciences AG; and FiberCell Systems Inc.
Monoclonal Antibodies Market Report Highlights
The global monoclonal antibodies market size was valued at USD 185.50 billion in 2021, and it is projected to reach USD 494.53 billion by 2030, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 11.30% in the forecast period.
- By source type, the human mAbs segment held the largest share of 54.07% in 2021 due to the low immunogenicity offered and increasing cancer treatment applications of these antibodies
- In vitro production type held a dominating share of 78.45% in 2021 due to the low contamination levels offered by the technique and the availability of advanced bio-manufacturing capabilities
- The oncology segment dominated the market in 2021 due to the rising number of approvals for mAb cancer therapeutics and increasing scientific and patient awareness about such therapies
- Hospitals accounted for the largest share of the end-use segment in 2021 due to the widespread use of mAbs for cancer treatment in hospitals and increasing healthcare expenditure favoring the adoption of such therapeutics
- North America accounted for 46.2% of the market value in 2021 due to the availability of advanced healthcare infrastructure, high growth in cancer incidence, and local presence of key players such as Pfizer Inc., Amgen, Inc., and Merck & Co., among others
- The Asia Pacific is projected to witness the highest growth rate in the forecast period due to the availability of a large patient pool for cancer treatment and expanding the scope of clinical research prospects for mAbs.
Access the Global Antibodies Industry Data Book, 2022 to 2030, compiled with details like market sizing information & forecasts, trade data, pricing intelligence, competition benchmarking, macro-environmental analyses, and regulatory & technological framework studies
Cancer Monoclonal Antibodies Market Report Highlights
The global cancer monoclonal antibodies market size was valued at USD 92.9 billion in 2021, and it is expected to reach USD 159.7 billion by 2030. The market is expected to expand at a CAGR of 12.27% from 2022 to 2030.
- By type, the humanized segment held a larger share of the market in 2021 owing to factors such as, low cost, availability, and quick production time for mouse monoclonal antibodies. However, the human segment is expected to hold the highest CAGR during the forecast period due to an increase in the number of product approvals and product launches
- The blood cancer application segment held a significant revenue share in 2021 owing to an increase in the prevalence of hematological disorders along with a robust pipeline. In addition, the lung cancer segment is poised to expand at the highest CAGR during the forecast period
- In 2021, the hospital segment was the leading end-user segment due to an upsurge in the number of patient hospitalizations. In addition, the availability of innovative drug therapies in the facility drives the patient preference
- North America dominated the global market in 2021, due to the strategic activities of key market players, increasing cancer cases, and supportive government efforts in this region
- In Asia Pacific, the market is expected to grow considerably in the future due to the increasing number of international and national collaborations among entities, especially those in developed and developing countries
Research Antibodies Market Report Highlights
The global research antibodies market size was valued at USD 1.41 billion in 2021, and it is expected to reach USD 2.21 billion by 2030, expanding at a CAGR of 4.93% from 2022 to 2030.
- In 2021, the primary product segment held the largest revenue share due to the higher specificity and direct detection capabilities offered by the antibodies
- By type, monoclonal antibodies captured a substantial share in 2021 due to the increase in COVID-19-related research activities involving the use of such antibodies
- The western blotting technology segment held a dominant share of over 25.0% in 2021 because of the increasing investments in R&D activities by several biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies and the rapidly growing applications of antibodies in western blots created for proteomic studies
- By end-use, academic and research institutions held the largest share of over 60.0% in 2021 due to a rise in funding opportunities and growth in the number of scientific institutions involved in life sciences
- In 2021, North America accounted for the largest share of over 35.0% due to the widespread presence of life sciences research institutions and numerous biotechnology and biopharmaceutical manufacturers in the region
Mammalian Polyclonal IgG Antibody Market Report Highlights
The global mammalian polyclonal IgG antibody market size is expected to reach USD 1.21 billion by 2025, expanding at a CAGR of 4.60% CAGR (2022-2030)
- Large amount of polysera obtained from goats and predominant use of these animals as hosts has contributed to its large market share in 2017
- Metabolic biomarkers are expected to hold the largest market share during the forecast period due to growing prevalence of chronic diseases, such as cardiovascular diseases (CVDs) and cancer
- ELISA tests provide accurate diagnosis of disease, such as AIDS, Lyme disease, syphilis, pernicious anemia, Rocky Mountain spotted fever, squamous cell carcinoma, chickenpox, shingles, and other bacterial and viral infections, than other antibody-based assays contributing to its high market share
- Availability of technologically advanced equipment and presence of major market players has attributed to the North American region garnering large market share
- Asia Pacific is anticipated to gain significant market share in near future due to rising R&D investment and presence of target population
- Few key companies in the global mammalian polyclonal IgG antibody market include Abcam PLC; Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.; Thermo Fisher Scientific; Merck KgaA; Cell Signaling Technologies, Inc.; and Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
Order your copy of the Free Sample of “Antibodies Industry Data Book – Antibodies Production, Research Antibody, Monoclonal & Cancer Monoclonal Antibody, Mammalian IgG Polyclonal Antibody Market Size, Share, Trends Analysis, And Segment Forecasts, 2022 – 2030” Data Book, published by Grand View Research
Key players operating in the antibodies industry are –
- Danaher Corporation
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Sartorius AG
- GE Healthcare
- Eppendorf AG
- Merck KGaA
- Amgen Inc
- Novartis AG
- AstraZeneca plc
- Abcam plc
- F. Hoffman-La Roche Ltd.
- Eli Lilly
Grand View Research’s Antibodies Industry data book is a collection of market sizing & forecast insights, market dynamics & trends, opportunity assessment, regulatory & technology framework, pricing intelligence, competitive benchmarking analyses, and macro-environmental analysis studies. Within the purview of the databook, such information is systematically analyzed and provided in the form of summary presentations and detailed outlook reports on individual areas of research. The following data points will be included in the final product offering in five reports and one sector report overview.
Go through the table of content of Antibodies Industry Data Book to get a better understanding of the Coverage & Scope of the study
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Web: Micro Markets