Various factors are boosting the global anti-venom market growth. Such factors, as revealed by the new MRFR report, include enhancing regulatory framework, increasing awareness about anti-venoms, rising government assistance, increasing patient pool, rising funds from the government for R&D activities, unmet medical needs, and increasing cases of snake bites.
The global anti-venom market is likely to grow at a 6.5% CAGR between forecast period, reveals the new Market Research Future (MRFR) report. Anti-venom or antivenin, venom antiserum, or anti-venom immunoglobulin, simply put, is a medicine created from antibodies that are used to treat specific venomous bites & stings. This antibody product works wonders in disabling the toxins of the venom. Monovalent heterologous anti-venom, small molecule anti-toxins, polyvalent heterologous anti-venom, and homologous anti-venom are the different types of anti-venom.
On the flip side, shortage of anti-venom stock, inappropriate clinical application, inefficient production processes, high production cost, and inconsistent quality standards are factors that are likely to impede the global anti-venom 2020 growth during the forecast period.
Notable players profiled in the anti-venom market manufacturers report include Allison Medical, Thermo Fisher Scientific, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Medtronic plc, Roboz Surgical Instrument, Dickinson and Company, Boston Scientific Corporation, Stryker Corporation, Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc, Ypsomed Holding AG, Smiths Medical, Hu-Friedy Mfg. Co., LLC, Allison Medical, Inc., Medline Industries, Inc., Novo Nordisk A/s, Artsana S.p.a., UltiMed, Inc., Becton, Terumo Corporation, cHill-Rom, and Owen Mumford, Ltd. Industry players have adopted strategies such as acquisitions, contracts, R&D, product launch, collaborations, and mergers, to stay ahead in the competition.
The Market Research Future report provides a wide segmental analysis of the anti-venom market based on end user, product type, mode of action, type of species, and type.
- Based on type, the anti-venom market is segmented into small molecule anti-toxins, homologous anti-venom, monovalent heterologous anti-venom, and polyvalent heterologous anti-venom. Of these, the polyvalent heterologous anti-venom segment will have the largest share in the market over the forecast period.
- Based on species type, the anti-venom market is segmented into spiders, scorpions, snakes, and others. The snake segment is further segmented into Russell Viper, common krait, common cobra, and others.
- Based on the mode of action, the anti-venom market is segmented into myotoxic, cardiotoxic, hemotoxic, neurotoxic, cytotoxic, and others.
- Based on product types, the anti-venom market is segmented into spider anti-venom, scorpion anti-venom, snake anti-venom, and others. Of these, the snake anti-venom segment will dominate the market over the forecast period.
- Based on end user, the anti-venom market is segmented into surgical centers, ambulatory, clinics, hospitals, and others. Of these, the hospitals segment will lead the market over the forecast period.
The global anti-venom market is geographically segmented into four regions- Europe, the Americas, the Asia Pacific, and the Middle East and Africa. Of these, the Americas will command the largest share in the market over the forecast period for high healthcare expenditure and increasing incidence of scorpion and snake bites.
The global anti-venom market in Europe is expected to hold the second-largest share over the forecast period. Factors propelling the global anti-venom market growth in the region include improvements in the reimbursement scenario and the government’s strong financial support for R&D activities.
The global anti-venom market in the Asia Pacific is expected to grow at the fastest pace over the forecast period. Factors propelling the global anti-venom market growth in the region include constant advances in pharmaceuticals and a huge patient pool. Besides, the increasing incidence of snake bites is also adding market growth.
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Market Research Future (MRFR) team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by Components, Application, Logistics and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Market Research Future (part of Wantstats Research and Media Private Limited),
99 Hudson Street,5Th Floor, New York, New York 10013,
United States of America
+1 646 845 9312