Our website are specialized in offering customers with reliable NCLEX braindumps and study guide, which written by a team of IT experts and certified trainers who enjoy great reputation in the IT field. All NCLEX-RN Test Questions are created based on the real test and followed by valid test answers and explanations. We guarantee you get high passing score with our NCLEX-RN exam prep.
Get to know about the how to prepare for NCLEX-RN Exam
The key to success in NCLEX-RN exam is to know your stuff! Thats why we have provided a NCLEX-RN Dumps to help you prepare for the exam. The course includes NCLEX-RN study guide, NCLEX-RN sample papers, NCLEX-RN flashcards, and the latest NCLEX-RN practice questions. You will be able to pass your NCLEX-RN exam using our products and materials. Guaranteed Successin NCLEX-RN exam is possible if you use our reliable products. Coupon offer is the best way to save on our products. Our products are very affordable. High marks VCE exam simulator are the best source for NCLEX-RN test preparation, rn real exam questions bank and nclex-rn practice test. Refund policy is the most important thing when we talk about reliability. Register to download the product and take the exam.
Free PDF Quiz NCLEX – Newest NCLEX-RN Reliable Exam Blueprint
We really take the requirements of our worthy customers into account. Perhaps you know nothing about our NCLEX-RN study guide. Our free demos of our NCLEX-RN learning questions will help you know our study materials comprehensively. As we have three different kinds of the NCLEX-RN Practice Braindumps, accordingly we have three kinds of the free demos as well. They are a small part of the questions and answers of the NCLEX-RN learning quiz.
NCLEX National Council Licensure Examination(NCLEX-RN) Sample Questions (Q93-Q98):
NEW QUESTION # 93
A male client tells his nurse that he has had an ulcer in the past and is afraid it is “flaring up again.” The nurse begins to ask him specific questions about his symptoms. The nurse knows that a symptom that might indicate a serious complication of an ulcer is:
- A. Episodes of nausea and vomiting
- B. Melena
- C. A bowel movement every 3-5 days
- D. Pain in the middle of the night
(A) Clients with ulcers generally experience abdominal pain. It is common to have pain in the early morning hours with an ulcer. (B) Constipation is not a symptom associated with ulcers and would indicate a need to look at other factors. (C) Melena is blood in the stools. This could indicate a slow bleeding ulcer, which could result in significant amounts of blood loss over time.(D) Nausea and vomiting may be present as a result of the ulcer, especially if it is a gastric ulcer. This does not indicate an immediate life-threatening complication.
NEW QUESTION # 94
One afternoon 3 weeks into his alcohol treatment program, a client says to the nurse, “It’s really not all my fault that I have a drinking problem. Alcoholism runs in my family. Both my grandfather and father were heavy drinkers.” The nurse’s best response would be:
- A. “That might be a problem. Tell me more about them.”
- B. “Risk factors can often be controlled by self-responsibility.”
- C. “Your grandfather and father were both alcoholics?”
- D. “It sounds like you’re intellectualizing your drinking problem.”
(A) Focusing is an effective therapeutic strategy. This response, however, allows the client to “defocus” off the topic of learning how to accept responsibility for his behavior and future growth. (B) The nurse can educate the client about both the “genetic risk” for the development of alcoholism and ways to make long-term healthy lifestyle changes. (C) This response is inappropriately confrontational and condescending to the client. (D) Reflection of content can be an effective verbal therapeutic technique. It is used inappropriately here.
NEW QUESTION # 95
A client develops complications following a hysterectomy. Blood cultures reveal Pseudomonas aeruginosa.
The nurse expects that the physician would order an appropriate antibiotic to treat P. aeruginosa such as:
- A. Erythromycin (Erythrocin)
- B. Clindamycin (Cleocin)
- C. Dicloxacillin (Dycill)
- D. Cefoperazone (Cefobid)
(A) Cefoperazone is indicated in the treatment of infection withPseudomonas aeruginosa.(B) Clindamycin is not indicated in the treatment of infection withP. aeruginosa.(C) Dicloxacillin is not indicated in the treatment of infection withP. aeruginosa.(D) Erythromycin is not indicated in the treatment of infection withP.
NEW QUESTION # 96
A 35-year-old client has returned to her room following surgery on her right femur. She has an IV of D5 in onehalf normal saline infusing at 125 mL/hr and is receiving morphine sulfate 10-15 mg IM q4h prn for pain. She last voided 51/2 hours ago when she was given her preoperative medication. In monitoring and promoting return of urinary function after surgery, the nurse would:
- A. Hold morphine sulfate injections for pain until the client voids, explaining to her that morphine sulfate can cause urinary retention
- B. Maintain IV, increasing the rate hourly until the client voids
- C. Report to the surgeon if the client is unable to void within 8 hours of surgery
- D. Provide food and fluids at the client’s request
(A) Provision of food and fluid promotes bowel elimination. Nutritional needs postoperatively are determined by the physician, not the client. (B) Increasing IV fluids postoperatively will not cause a client to void. Any change in rate of administration of IV fluids should be determined by the physician. (C) The postoperative client with normal kidney function who cannot void 8 hours after surgery is retaining urine.
The client may need catheterization or medication. The physician must provide orders for both as necessary. (D) Although morphine sulfate can cause urinary retention, withholding pain medication will not ensure that the client will void. The client with uncontrolled pain will probably not be able to void.
NEW QUESTION # 97
Which of the following should be included in discharge teaching for a client with hepatitis C?
- A. He should use disposable dishes for eating and drinking.
- B. He may become a blood donor when his liver enzymes return to normal.
- C. He should avoid alcoholic beverages during his recovery period.
- D. He should take aspirin as needed for muscle and joint pain.
(A) Aspirin is hepatotoxic, may increase bleeding, and should be avoided. (B) Blood should not be donated by a client who has had hepatitis C because of the possibility of transmission of disease. (C) Alcohol is detoxified in the liver. (D) Hepatitis C is not spread through the oral route.
NEW QUESTION # 98
We now live in a world which needs the talents who can combine the practical abilities and knowledge to apply their knowledge into the practical working conditions. To prove that you are that kind of talents you must boost some authorized and useful certificate and the test NCLEX-RN certificate is one kind of these certificate. Passing the test NCLEX-RN certification can prove you are that kind of talents and help you find a good job with high pay and if you buy our NCLEX-RN guide torrent you will pass the exam successfully.
NCLEX-RN Online Bootcamps: https://www.testvalid.com/NCLEX-RN-exam-collection.html
- Newest NCLEX-RN Preparation Engine: National Council Licensure Examination(NCLEX-RN) Exhibit Hhigh-effective Exam Dumps – Pdfvce 🥉 Copy URL ▶ www.pdfvce.com ◀ open and search for ⇛ NCLEX-RN ⇚ to download for free 🥙NCLEX-RN Test Answers
- Test NCLEX-RN Cram Pdf 📅 NCLEX-RN Free Practice 😣 NCLEX-RN Online Training 🧜 Search for 《 NCLEX-RN 》 and obtain a free download on ➠ www.pdfvce.com 🠰 🤥Exam Cram NCLEX-RN Pdf
- All NCLEX-RN Dumps and National Council Licensure Examination(NCLEX-RN) Training Courses Help candidates to study and pass the National Council Licensure Examination(NCLEX-RN) Exams hassle-free! 🧱 Search for ➽ NCLEX-RN 🢪 and easily obtain a free download on ➠ www.pdfvce.com 🠰 🔰New NCLEX-RN Exam Name
- Exam Cram NCLEX-RN Pdf ⬆ Braindump NCLEX-RN Pdf 📄 Exam NCLEX-RN Prep 🛵 Enter ✔ www.pdfvce.com ️✔️ and search for ➠ NCLEX-RN 🠰 to download for free 🤬NCLEX-RN Valid Test Preparation
- NCLEX-RN Online Training 👎 NCLEX-RN Valid Test Preparation 🚠 Valid NCLEX-RN Test Book 😗 Search for ➠ NCLEX-RN 🠰 and easily obtain a free download on 《 www.pdfvce.com 》 🎊NCLEX-RN Test Answers
- NCLEX-RN Dumps – National Council Licensure Examination(NCLEX-RN) Exam Questions  🐠 Enter ▷ www.pdfvce.com ◁ and search for ➥ NCLEX-RN 🡄 to download for free 🏧Vce NCLEX-RN Download
- Newest NCLEX-RN Practice Questions – NCLEX-RN Exam Pdf – NCLEX-RN Prep Torrent 🚂 Go to website ➥ www.pdfvce.com 🡄 open and search for ➽ NCLEX-RN 🢪 to download for free 💚NCLEX-RN Latest Exam Format
- NCLEX-RN Dumps – National Council Licensure Examination(NCLEX-RN) Exam Questions  🛐 Search on ➡ www.pdfvce.com ️⬅️ for ➠ NCLEX-RN 🠰 to obtain exam materials for free download 👭New NCLEX-RN Test Tutorial
- 2023 The Best 100% Free NCLEX-RN – 100% Free Reliable Exam Blueprint | National Council Licensure Examination(NCLEX-RN) Online Bootcamps 💂 Search for 「 NCLEX-RN 」 and download exam materials for free through ➤ www.pdfvce.com ⮘ ⬅️New NCLEX-RN Dumps Questions
- NCLEX-RN Test Answers 🐴 NCLEX-RN Latest Exam Format 🏬 NCLEX-RN Online Training 🚟 Open website 【 www.pdfvce.com 】 and search for 【 NCLEX-RN 】 for free download 🌾NCLEX-RN Test Answers
- 2023 The Best 100% Free NCLEX-RN – 100% Free Reliable Exam Blueprint | National Council Licensure Examination(NCLEX-RN) Online Bootcamps 🌔 Search for 《 NCLEX-RN 》 on ☀ www.pdfvce.com ️☀️ immediately to obtain a free download 📀New NCLEX-RN Exam Camp